- Priscilla Raymond★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Worst delivery service I've ever had to deal with. They delivered over a weeks worth of mail next door. I keep getting the lady across the streets bank statements. They have marked packages as delivered but the packages never came here. Getting the wrong house number is bad enough but just now they delivered a package for some guy that doesn't even live on this street.
- Suzannah Caliguire★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Asking this postal facility to see if a package was delivered, I had the worst customer service experience here. My phone call was less than 3 minutes and I was told by the clerk, Linda, that she 'did not have time for this', and to 'either come get the package or not', and she 'had to get back to work'.
Seriously. Less than three minutes on the phone. And about a minute of that was her yelling into the background, saying my name incorrectly and impatiently. I was simply trying to clarify if the package was going to be waiting at the desk or if it was going out on a truck before I drove the 30 minutes to pick it up,only to find it wasn't there. (The original destination was to my work address, I don't live in town). I was simply confused as to what she was saying, I don't know their procedures or schedules. At no time was I rude.
Heaven forbid she do her job with a bit of courtesy. No wonder the Post Office is in trouble if this is the quality of employees they hire. Just unbelievable.
- Michael Sullivan★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Terrible customer service!
I was trying to track a package that said it was sorted, processed in Fort Plain NY. Also said it was delivered in/at mailbox in Fort Plain NY. Problem is I do not (nor ever did) live in Fort Plain NY!
I live 230 miles away!
Tried explaining this to the woman on phone and she kept rushing me through the routine, textbook, process before trying to understand what I was asking her.
I still don't understand how they can't look up a package, that they received, that was supposed to go to my address, and tell me where and tell me where it was sent.
All I was told was that it was not trackable (in a rude, abrupt manner)!
I wasn't given any further instruction on how to locate my package.
Maybe it was sent from Fort Plain to my local post office?
I don't know.
Did't get any useful information from Fort Plain customer (dis)service.
- Address: 41 River Street, NY 13339
- View opening hours
- Phone number +1 800-275-8777
- Main work: Establishment Finance Post office
- The website tools.usps.com
Response to question
Where is United States Postal Service?
What are United States Postal Service open hours?
What's the United States Postal Service phone number?
What types of activities?
What's the United States Postal Service website?
- K-9 ConcreteEstablishment, General contractor501 Eaker Rd, Fort Plain, NY 13339+1 518-424-3517Closed now: Until 08:00am tomorrow
- BNG Self StorageEstablishment, StorageFort Plain, Fort Plain, NY 13339+1 518-993-9931
- Ephratah Town JudgeEstablishment, Local government office, CourthouseFort Plain, Fort Plain, NY 13339+1 518-762-6161
Weather in Fort Plain
|Jan, 20 2022 02:00am||4 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 05:00am||3 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 08:00am||-2 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 11:00am||-4 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 02:00pm||-8 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 05:00pm||-10 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 08:00pm||-9 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 11:00pm||-10 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 02:00am||-14 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 05:00am||-16 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 08:00am||-17 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 11:00am||-19 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 02:00pm||-20 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 05:00pm||-16 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 08:00pm||-11 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 11:00pm||-10 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 02:00am||-15 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 05:00am||-17 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 08:00am||-18 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 11:00am||-19 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 02:00pm||-19 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 05:00pm||-12 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 08:00pm||-7 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 11:00pm||-7 ℃|